Inside Sales Associate for N2WS (French/ German Speaker)
N2WS, a Veeam company and leading provider of cloud native Enterprise backup and disaster recovery for Amazon Web Services (AWS). In January 2018, Veeam acquired N2WS, combining veeams industry-leading capabilities in protecting virtual, physical and cloud environments with N2WS' leadership in AWS data protection and creating a strong solution to deliver on the needs of the digital enterprise.
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities within the designated region. This high-energy position is the first step in the Enterprise sales process here at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, plus German or French, excellent research skills (we will train and develop you in the art of finding leads and obtaining contact details) and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from closed lost opportunities, older leads and cold calling
- Develop a tailored approach for each category.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system
- Come up with out of the box thinking /innovative ways of finding leads
Qualifications (competencies, technical skills, experience, environment)
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English & German/ French
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.