Community Program Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
Facebook is looking for a Program Manager to join its Scaled Support Experience team. The Scaled Support Experience team produces scaled Help Center and community support content for more than 2 billion people around the world who use Facebook and related products. The ideal candidate will have a strong digital content or program management background with data analysis and project management skills. This person should also have an eye for improving user experiences and team processes with proven critical thinking skills. This is a multi-faceted position and an opportunity to be part of a growing team.
- Serve as a content management subject matter expert, providing guidance on tools and processes.
- Own and drive the operational element of content creation and quality processes.
- Train and onboard all Scaled Support new hires on our tools and processes and act as an ongoing point of contact and team expert.
- Gather and prioritize feature requests, tool insights and technical issues with our content management tools and liaise with other teams to push changes and improvements.
- Co-manage tooling and platform roadmaps with engineering partners, providing regular updates to all stakeholders and re-prioritizing as needed.
- 2+ years of industry experience in consumer-oriented product environment, consulting, or operations role
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative
- BA/BS degree
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and communicating to an internal audience
- Organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and juggle priorities
- Experience working cross-functionally with a proven track record of delivering results
- Demonstrated track record of disciplined execution