Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship around testing, automation, frameworks, tooling, best practices and solutions
- Work with senior leadership to articulate testing/automation solutions, ROI and costing across multiple portfolios
- Evaluate technical solutions from internal and external partners
- Participate in Scrum, Daily Stand-up, Sprint and iterative development activities - prepared to take on any role within the Agile team
- Provide consultation on the most complex testing and automation strategies
- Assess current state of automation and testing implementations, do a gap analysis and provide strategic direction across multiple teams for large testing organization
- Conduct proof-of-concepts, provide tooling solutions for any automation limitations
- Collaborate with architecture groups, delivery partners to build solutions on testing, automation to achieve CI/CD
- Minimum 10 years' experience in automation testing development
- Extensive experience with UI Automation tools, preferably Selenium Web driver
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages/frameworks: C#, Java, Python, .NET/Java frameworks
- Experience in architecting, implementing solutions/frameworks for front end and APIs
- Experience using Web Service Testing Tools (e.g. CA LISA, SoapUI, other WS tools)
- Hands on experience with implementing Continuous Integration and build automation systems such as Jenkins, Octopus etc.
- Experience with Source Code Management Tools (e.g. Git, TFS, RTC)
- Experience with mobile automation tools such as Appium, Robotium
- Knowledge of containers, virtualizations and ability to help design and implement computing grids used in testing Selenium
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management (e.g. Oracle, SQL, MySQL)
- Awareness to TDD/BDD approaches and relevant tools such as cucumber
- Experience using test management tools such as HPQC or Jiras
- Knowledge of cloud based platforms such as Perfecto, Source labs, and AWS
- Understanding of Performance Testing
- Knowledge of security testing
- Published and presented technical articles/papers in conferences, journals etc.
- Has experience using monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Splunk and Grafana.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.