Operations Lead - San Jose
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a talented generalist with strong quantitative, planning and project management skills to join our Silicon Valley team as an Operations Lead. The Operations Lead will be tasked with getting a variety of new initiatives off the ground, including conception, planning, launch, and ongoing evaluation. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a big impact and garner startup experience in a well-resourced environment.
- Plan, launch, manage, and measure the success of new Lyft initiatives for the Silicon Valley market
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, compliance and other teams with our Silicon Valley local office and headquarters
- Analyze data, conduct research, and synthesize feedback into operational plans
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. No one can be counted on to execute faster or better.
Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years in strategy, tech operations, consulting, or an equivalent field
- A healthy balance of analytic, project management and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solver: You effectively, creatively, and quickly solve complex problems
- Excellent time management: You effectively prioritize multiple competing functions & tasks
- Always a team player: You're positive, optimistic, and willing to help out wherever needed
- Self-directed and organized: You have a bias for action while maintaining attention to detail
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quantitative thinker: Proficiency in Google Sheets or MS Excel (SQL a plus)
- A love of getting one’s hands dirty
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.