Software Engineer, Android - Seattle
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
- Work within our product teams to build new exciting features
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations
- Extend and implement our APIs
- Implement unit and UI automation tests
Experience & Skills:
- Experience using design and architecture patterns.
- Deep understanding of unit testing.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Kotlin or NET.
- Good sense of usability and product.
- Generalist engineer experience. Experience building web services, accessing various data storages.
- Track record of pursuing self directed side projects or open source projects.
- Shipped Android apps, ideally available on Google Play.
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.